Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday....

So on Friday we went to Curve, to watch movie and actually we wanted to go sing karaoke....but fully booked la..and they charge public eve..so it's expensive...nevermind, we go next week then!HAHA! So we bought our tickets for the movie "17 again" and decided to eat. Where? Sushi...What? Sakae Sushi..Haha..yes la..it's the opposite...We decided to eat sushi at Sakae Sushi...


Some soft shell crab with spicy mayo....Ok ok la the taste....I like the black plate...very shiny..


Then we forgotten that it's almost time for movie!So we faster pay the bill and walk to the cinema..Haha..then I realised I need to go toilet...haha..so we missed those trailers!sigh!sad....After the movie, we decided to play snooker la...Nothing else to do...So ok lor...Noobs playing snooker....hahahahaaha....


Video of Kit Yee playing snooker....
On the other hand, today in the afternoon in the car, while waiting my mum get something, I read a book. New Moon la...Then I suddenly realised..eh!the shadow is a heart shape!HAHA!then i quickly snap snap snap!HEHE!Brilliant right?!Yes!Nice anot!?I love it too!hehe...

Which is better?top or bottom?

Anyways, Love is so.....not squarish...(I'm out of words to type already la...)

Tata!

2 comments:

missorange said...

Love the heart shape! =)

xwei said...

Thanks!I ownself capture!nice right!hehe!