In the other hand, we watched mons vs. aliens. Funny!I like BOB!hahahaa...which stands for...benzoate sth sth sth...forgot la...then we decided to go out of 1u and eat dinner outside. We went to one restaurant near KDU there, there's western food and pasta. Hui leng's recommendation!Lamb shoulder. I am no fan of lamb, but I tried. I liked the black pepper sauce, but if the lamb don't taste like...lamb..(haha..yeala..got one smell la...) then I would like it lor...But overall it's not bad also! *I prefer ostrich meat la...* hahahaha...Then after that, Lynn went back and we decided to go to...Starbucks...HAHA..That's where all my money goes la!To food and drinks....lol...Then we talk talk talk...talk bout this..and talk bout that...Then we went home...Then we sleep..i think..lol...
Below are the pictures of Raymond Lam!.....
From the top!Too many ppl already la....Can't take any from the side or front...Nevermind!At least his face so common and I getta take picture of him from the top view!hahaa..special..lol..can c his hair...at least now I know he's not balding!hahahaa......Sorry la, my camera can't zoom..hahahaa....
Can c ah?the one holding the flower is him la!


No comments:
Post a Comment