Thursday, May 14, 2009

A day without boredom..

So yesterday, Me, Kit Yee and Mei Chen decided to watch some movie and after that play bowling. so, me and Mc went to Ky's hse to watch twilight. Then we watched twilight..HAha..long time din watch till I forgot how they looked like...Haha...then the subtitles........Well, when the actors and actresses speak, it's accurate, but....lol...when the actor laughs or sth, they will put (Laughs softly...) -_- must put until soo detailed ah!?HAHA...then we had lunch at ky's hse...and ate her choc cream cake.hahahaaa..niceeee...Then then, we decided to go to 1u la..then it's raining, and you have to like cross some place to get to that level and u will kena the rain, So, I decided to run la..I hate the rain la..Then..I slipped. Haha..Now my butt hurts la...

Then we reached 1u, we went to the bowling place.....bla bla bla..and start bowling, 1st, we are all noobs, don't know how to bowl wan, so, we simply only la..Haha....Oh, and eventhough the ball went into the longkang, one pin fell, and it doesn't even seem logical, because it's nt the side, bt its in the middle....weird....Haha...bt nvm, at least we get one mark!hahaahahahaa


Look look!I won..HAHAHAAHHAA....bt so lil mark..bleh...

Mc bowling....

the cat, opps!ky bowling..

after that, we went to starbucks.....I decided to try the dark bery mocha.....which my brother said it's nice, but...-_- eeew!not nice at all!Haha...and ky tried the green tea frap...Haha....then we all went back...

No comments: