Twinkle twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are. Up above the sky so high. Like a diamond in the sky.....Hehe..Ok, So today I woke up early in the morning(for once since December) so that I could change my sleeping time back to normal. I followed my grandma for a walk till 8am. Then I came back, I couldn't stand it anymore, too sleepy, so I decided to take a rest. Then, I woke up in the afternoon, nothing to do, I don't want to use the laptop as often, so I tried not to use them. So I decided, let me finish my stars. Haha. Then after I finish folding them, I decided to count them. Then after counting once, I decided to separate them and categorise them according to their species and also their colours. Haha...Yes there's a few different types of paper ma. So this job also need patience, mathematics, observation(to separate them). And after a while, after separating once species, I think I got star blindness. Lol. Nola, just kidding. Just that, I looked at the stars too long already.

This is the total amount of stars I made..=D

Then I spread it onto the table so that it's easier to separate them.

Closer look...Looks like a fish right?

Hehe..one species separated.

Closer look. Well, now the job is to look at their colours. For humans, it's like checking their gender. This is much easier as colour can see from the outside, however some species need to check the inside. Lol.
Then after separating the colours, I counted them again, to double check my consistency and accuracy. And I did the same thing for the other species. Omg, I feel like I can go blind looking at stars. Then this is the final result..

Tada!Looks like I'm counting the Jibbitz from the crocs. Only thing that, these stars, is MUCH and way SMALLER!haha...Can faint counting them.

Want to buy them?HAha....No no..not for sale.
Then after separating them, I have to put them back into the bottle, and So I had an idea, I don't want to mix them anymore, so I put layer by layer species by species. Hehe..End result..

Not enough space though...There's still more..

Nice hor...I love the shining shining ones la.

Continue with the mineral bottle...Hehe.
I used like almost 3-4 hours of separating them and putting them back into the bottle. And, guess what? My stars, I counted them, and...I get 6 stars different la. Where got consistent?Gotta count again. But no way, after so much effort and time I put in to produce such a beautiful thing, I'm not gonna count it again, Unless I have extra time!Haha. Maybe next time. Hehe..So, what's my plan for tomorrow?!No idea...Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment