Monday, April 27, 2009

I can cook ok!

Today I helped my grandma make mantou....Haha..The ingredients, yeast,sugar,milk,wheat flour, eggs, oil and paper to put the mantou. Mix mix them....then let it rise. Then it's time for art time!Shaping it..
Haha...Which is my art and which is my grandma?hehe..the 1st row on the top is my grandma, second is mine..lol..
Closer look..Not bad lar rite...

The croissant....


Nice ler..The one on the top is my grandma the one bottom is by me..lol



Tada!Gingerbreadman!Opps!..i mean....doughman!the top is mine..bottom is my grandma...

The tortoise!hahahaaha
Then i realised, sad lar the doughman....So it went fertilisation, and embryo, and then foetus..and then baby!haahahahaha..
Wala!One happy family!

Then i think..oo..FIsh!Haha....Look....the left is after, right is before..

Then I'm outta idea....So i try to do doggie?HAha..dun think it really looks like it though..
Tada!!!!

Then put into the steamer for 15 minutes...and wala!U can eat it..

It got bigger...except for the baby...sigh..baby ma..where can grow so fast?lol


The doggie...HAha....dun think it looks like a dog lar..lol

Now, my hand is aching as u need to knead the dough....so tiring la...HAha...But..lol..great experience...Btw, I CAN COOK OK!hahahaa....

No comments: