Monday, April 20, 2009

Trip to Tianjin & Beijing

On the 14th of April, me my mum and my dad went to Tianjin for a holiday. The weather there was cold. I liked the weather there. The journey took 6 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Tian Jin by air. I was quite bored as I couldn't sleep nor stay awake. When we landed, wow, the weather there is way colder than Malaysia. I'm lazy to talk much, so look at the pictures. If you want more story, ask me..Hehe.




Yeah I thought when I touched the lion goatee then I would have one too!



So cute la the baby lion


the baby lion v cute la..






this is the stone that loooks like shrimps...












This clock is so unique...instead of 1,2,3, they use horoscopes!







This thingy, they say it seems that, this place is the nearest to heaven!hahahahaa







Nice to hug...but too big..









The words is made from butterflies....well, nt real ones,drawing.








the flower so beautiful la..


White tree....




The king!




the wong hau!hahahaha


Gongxi gongxi








I got no guts eating this....lol...





Fake driver...LOL


Red!my fav colour!



Colourful..


Bird nest....





the cube..





Colourful!!!








nothing to do already.




black bear!












beautiful flower...


reflection..







Smile of almost enhaustion..



sttteeeeeeep steps..
































Nice weather...

weeee...reached the top!

I'm strong...LOL

nyahahahaha























Too tired already la...












I wanna wear this phd hat when I graduate..lol














Hard rock cafe!



Rock on!

Guitar for giant!

dynasty of rock!






Views from the plane at night, when reaching LCCT....so beautiful la those lights...







oh a funny story, we went to the train station to eat lunch, and my mum ordered two bowls of rice and thought it's small bowl. But got 4 remembi, it's quite worth it. When the waitress brought the bowls of rice, my mum was shocked and her eyes opened big big. She laughed. I thought why she laughed and this is why:
The bowl's HUGE!how to eat finish!Enough for 3 person to share also la wei!hahahaahahahaa....Obviously we didn't finish the rice...hahahahaha

Well, there's pro and con of this trip, i liked the weather. But I don't like is, it's hard to communicate as I'm banana....and omg, the toilets......Some no doors!so......nvm, and the peoples, they spit spit spit, so disgusting. And they just smoke whereever they want to, at the train station which is air conditioned. Brainless. Some of the workers at the clothes shop which is so rude. But other than that, it's all quite fun la.
More pictures is in facebook. Lazy to upload videos. If I'm free I'll upload it then.

No comments: