So cute la....like the poodle suddenly became...Dalmation or sth...It has colourful dots...ahahahaha..nola..spots....
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Colourful Doggies!
How nice if dogs were born with colourful colours!like..Rainbow!hahaahahaa.....Well, it's possible to happen though. Through Grooming! =D haahhaa...I went to Pet Family at Taman Megah, and guess what?I saw two doggies with colours!hahahaha..How cute!Next time I also want to colour my doggies!or maybe dog...Haha...Colour it yellow and black la....lol...Then its a beeeeeeeeee....buzzzz buzzzz....So cute...So I decided to take pictures, but I scared they say can't take pictures. So, me being smart enough, pretend to sms and then I took the pictures...those super super senget wan...I was pretending I was talking on the phone...=P ahahahaa...So these are the pictures!

So cute la....like the poodle suddenly became...Dalmation or sth...It has colourful dots...ahahahaha..nola..spots....
Can you see it clearly?hahaaha..and the next doggie, has a red dye in the middle of his head..so nice..and his legs, the bottom there, all greeen..ahaha..like wearing..socks...
So cute la....like the poodle suddenly became...Dalmation or sth...It has colourful dots...ahahahaha..nola..spots....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment