Friday, March 20, 2009

Roar!

Haha..Today went to Leo's Cafe with Mei Chen and Kit Yee.At first, we decided to go to DU uptown to hunt for any restaurant which looks nice. Then suddenly Mei Chen say, why not go to SS2 there, Leo's Cafe. Then since I am Leo,(HAHA) I said yes!hahahaa...We went there, but cant find parking...But at last we found one....but gotta walk la...nvm la...Then we pass through Prince Cafe, Look at the menu...then continue walking...Then we reached Leo's Cafe...looook...then ok la..Go inside. Looked at the menu. Ordered. Kit yee ordered some chocolato, no nuts. Haha..I ordered...some ice cream, Enchalato i think...and mei chen ordered soup and berryberry.

Before the food is served, haha...take picture of the tissue...lol



Berryberry something. I find the cream so fascinating la...

Look so...cool la..the whipped cream..

Haha..my order...Mint ice cream and the coffeeee

Looks like espresso la...Thought of eating the ice cream like dat without the coffee..

Gonna pour it....

Poured some...

Haha...like...coffee...

Then i poured like almost 75% of the coffee....HAha...the waiter advised me to use the spoon to put the coffee into the glass, but I decided to just pour it..


And this is what happened...HAha...The cup lousy la!


Looook....the coffeee above and below!its like....hamburger, instead, its like coffeemintger...Haha..


The video of it when it give out bubbles..I just find it...fun la...hahahaaha


This is Kit Yee's Chocolato!Without nuts...

HAha...Nice hor the ice cream...

Then kit yee loooked through the menu, there's one menu noodles, they describe, then one word caught our attention. Which is, CRAP meat...HAha..instead of crab meat...-_-

Then makan makan....then we asked for bill...HAha...after that we went to a pet shop and look at doggies...Sigh, they are So cute! They don't want the receipt, thus, I decided to fold it into a lovely shape. Love shape..Lol..



Nice hor I fold?HAha..you can see the total, RM31.70..hahaahhaa

No comments: