We ordered, carbonara turkey ham with smoked duck..(using kit yee's phone..clearer)
Chicken chopWe forgotten to take the picture of the smoked cheese naan....Not nice looking also.
We decided to cheers with Potato!hahahaaa..Then we were soooooooooo full!But we decided to go somewhere else to yum char..-_- So, Starbucks came into our mind!hahaahhaa...
First, Hui Lynn and Mei Chen ordered their coffee...me and kit yee don't want to order yet cause we are still..full..and waiting for the food to digest..
First, Hui Lynn and Mei Chen ordered their coffee...me and kit yee don't want to order yet cause we are still..full..and waiting for the food to digest..
Then I taught Kit Yee how to fold a heart..
Guess who made which heart!The one on top is Kit Yee's..Not bad la..for a beginner...hahhaa
Then, since we always complain we didnt take group picture, we decided to take picture, but...there's no one that could help us take pic, so we used our brains!hahahahaa....put the phone on my coffee cup and use timer!Haha..
Then, since we always complain we didnt take group picture, we decided to take picture, but...there's no one that could help us take pic, so we used our brains!hahahahaa....put the phone on my coffee cup and use timer!Haha..
Not satisfied with the picture, I decided to ask the Starbucks worker to help us..



2 comments:
eh
carbonara turkey ham with smoked duck
nice or not?
what else is nice there? I'm getting bored of William's di
HAaha...Ok la...nt bad...but I prefer without the smoked duck la...but they gave alooooooooot of the ham and ducks la..lol
Post a Comment