-_- since i got nothing to post...k la...answer this tag lo..hahaha...(it's been one month since i update!aiks!)well..here goesss....
Question: What is your name? (Please give one answer)
Don't Want To Tell (Confidentiality! ;P)
Question: What is your nickname? (Please give two answers)
Blessings
Lame
Question: Three books which you often read? (Please give three answers)
Comic(Dik Cerdas =) )
Reader's Digest
Textbook(counted anot?)
Question: The things gained from Blogging? (Please give four answers)
To...-_-
actually not really gained anything...just news from friends lo..
Getta c pictures...
Get to learn how to chat..lol
Get to leave comments..
(I really don't know laaa)
Question: Your favorite food? (Please give five answers)
-_-
Spicy foooood =))))
Soupssssss
nuggets
Dog Food(JUST JOKING LA!)
Ice cream!
errrr....Pan Mee?
Question: Favorite songs? (Please give six answers)
Haiyoh!
I like all songs...except for rap and those hard metal..
I don't have a particular song lo..
Question: Places that you wish to go? (Please give seven answers)
-_-
Europe!
Somewhere cold laa
North Pole!(to collect my presentSSSS(18!) Santa owe me!hmmph)
Africa!(to see those wild animals!)
Hong Kong(AHHA Actorsss!)
Korea(actors too!)
-_- I don't know edi woh..er...somewhere not tooo hot la..
Question: All-time favorite movies, dramas, or animes? (Please give eight answers)
Ok..This will be hard!
Full House(funny and rain is cute in that show..)
My girl(so funny!)
Moonlight Resonance(Nice drama)
Sky High(funny mah!)
A Bug's Life(HAHHA!)
Mind Hunters(Good show!watch it!)
Money No Enough II(quite touching!)
Can't Think laaa...i forgot edi leh!
Question: Items that you wish to obtain? (Please give nine answers)
Good Results of course!(ALL A's!!)
A Car =)
Actually not much since i already had almost everything wart...haha...lazy to think edi la...
Question: You want to pass this tag to? (Please give the names of 10 friends)
W
H
O
E
V
E
R
W
H
O
W
A
N
T
S
T
O
D
O
I
T
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment