RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!
1. Only study when exams are around the corner...
2. Likes to look at hp when i am bored..(as in super bored)
3. Fold my arms when talking around ppl
4. Don't realy like to sit when talking to ppl
5. Will be irritated when ppl asking me ques while i am doing something..
6. Likes to think bout the past
7. I can't do many things at a time(multitask-nono)
8. When i doing my work,if ppl ask ques...few mins later i will be..What?Did you ask me something?
9. I like going to tesco (esp friday night)
10. I like to play with my nails
11. Right after i come back from college, I will take out my contact lenses
12. I love to arrange money according to their cleaniness ( =P use the dirty ones 1st mah)
13. I like playing with my pillow =P
14. If i planned something..i sorta have to follow them no matter wat
15. When watching astro, 1st thing i will do is check the movies channel..
(Wow!I couldn't believe that i have so many habits eh..)
If you see your names below, then u are the "lucky" ones cause u have been tagged by me!!! Please dont curse me or something... while u do it, u will find it quite fun to do... lol...
Sesiapa yang nak buat lah(Whoever who wants to do this..)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
1)You also like to take Hiro for a spin around neighbourhood with the window win down :)
2) Love to slurp BR 31 , esp choc mint... ;>
Post a Comment