Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ukraine!

November 14 2012
That's when I take the plane to Kyiv, Ukraine. The flight is actually 12hours, but I have to transit at Tashkent for 5.5hours...which makes it about 17.5hours all together. The food taste nice though. The plane was quite hot for me,as I was sweating throughout the flight..Maybe it was my clothes..

November 15 2012
When I reach at Kyiv,there was already someone waiting for us outside of the plane..he took us to some other special place where my uncle and grandma were waiting for us,while they collect our bags. After everything is done,we went back home and started to unpack the things that I brought for my grandma,which is mostly fooooood. After that,we ate maggi goreng and went up to our rooms and rest,but I couldn't sleep although I was super sleepy! I spend the rest of the day walking around checking the house..

November 16 2012
Woke up super early,like 6am,which is around 12pm in Malaysia. Ate chee cheong fun for breakfast..then went up yo rest again..in the afternoon, my uncle brought me and my cousin to the market,where they sell vegetables,fishes,fruits and some other shoes and clothes too. It was very very cold,but luckily I was wearing a jacket,scarf and a cap,but my face is cooold..after that we went to a hypermarket..omg, I saw many many chocolates!hahahaha!so tempted to buy them and on nom nom!bahahahahah!after that,we went to my uncle's office..woe!his office is really big..then we went home and rest and now I'm waiting for dinner..

Till then, I will update again when I go some place..Oh, tomorrow I will be going to the botanical garden..

No comments: