It's just so cut kan....hahahaha I wish I could be like this...just eat sleeep and play..wahhahaaha
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Untitled
Woah...It's been ages since I post a post eh...haahaha..Sigh the previous video cannot be viewed anymore. So sad....It's soo cute.....Anyways....Been busy with assignments and assignments and assignments. Some group members are good and responsible..while..some.....just dun give a damn bout it i guess...Argh....anywayz...glad that it's almost done....Can't wait till next week for everything to be done!!!Nothing much to talk about..sigh tomorrow gotta discuss bout the assignment again...(I hope non of them are reading this..lol) Anywayz.....oh I remembered that dat day I went to the pet shop with kit yee, we saw a hamster giving birth!!hahahahaa....Haih...I miss those days where there is no worries...stress....conflicts...hahaa....anyway....A cute picture as an ending cuz i dunno when i will have the mood to post another post...hahaha

It's just so cut kan....hahahaha I wish I could be like this...just eat sleeep and play..wahhahaaha
It's just so cut kan....hahahaha I wish I could be like this...just eat sleeep and play..wahhahaaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment