Sunday, August 16, 2009

Surprise surprised!!!!OMG!

Today I was supposed to go out for lunch with Hui lynn and Mei chen ONLY.....So....we decided to go out at 1pm...so Mc called me and told me she's coming now....Ok..so i didn't suspect anything...and she fetched me to lynn's house.....then I saw lynn coming and tell us.."Come inside 1st la..I still doing my assignment.." Then we went in....Then the table there, there's a powerpoint slide.....Then i was loooking at it....look look look...then lynn asked."want anything to drink?Orange juice?Water?"....Then I saw her going into the kitchen........then i still looking at the powerpoint slide...Then then.....Jeng jeng jeng!!!!Suddenly I turned my head and I saw HUI LENG!!and KIT YEE!!my eyes went O.O(larger than this...like....100000 times larger!)Then they came out with a cake......ahhh...Really OMG!!!!!!And the best part is..hui leng pressed cancel!!hahahaa...then the video of me showing my shock shock face...is gone!!hahahaa.sooo priceless la....LOL!I am really really shocked!So...Thanks guys!!!=D Today is my greatest day ever!hehehee....

The after shock...
OMG shirt!hahahahahahaa

Oh..the present they gave me...a Music box!! <3>
I like the notessss....and the purple!!=D
Ah so nice....=D

oh and lynn gave me a small lil bag to put handphone..or camera...i didnt post the pic..cuz it's terbalik..-_- hahaahahahah

All the videos of me.......when they sing song...and bullying me take out the candles.....without using hand....(eeewww...the wick is in my mouth...and wax......-_- thanks man....)

Singing me birthday song...

I think this is me pretending to be shocked....since the real shock is gone....

Pembuli...ask me take out the candles using my mouth....

Think its the same..bt its from the side view...

side view i guess...

Last but not least....I would like to wish four of you...THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCHIE!!!I was really shocked!hahaahaha...great day today!hehehehee...

No comments: