Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Wish List =)

Well, there's one month to go, then it's my birthday!HAHA!So, for you guys who have to scratch their heads to think what present to get me this year, Fear not!I shall tell u my wish list!Then you shall get them for me!HAHA...=)





Firstly, is this handphone from Sony Ericsson!New touch screen!(Those who really know me well will know I will freaking LOVE it! =) )






I wan the black colour..Or maybe red....Red's hot!




Cost too much for u?Nevermind!Fear not!There's second option!HAHA!Ipod!The biggest memory!HAHA!And any colour also can! =)



Cost too much too?! Haih..I where got that high maintenance!hahaa..Fine fine..






Third choice: Clover necklace!hahaa....or bracelet..or ear rings...or rings...HAHA...whichever which is nice....

The gold necklace so nice kan...





I think I am allergic to fake silver or sth..HAHA!So...PURE SILVER OR GOLD yeah!hahaah..too expensive lagi!?



Fine fine...Well, I not really a fan of games...But when I'm bored, I would like to play some games...So......PSP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...




REd colour is juuuuust sooooo hoooooooot!












Haiyoh..u guys so memafankan...Fine la fine la...This one, very very very very worth it want la..


>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>

>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>


BULLDOG PUPPY!!!HAHHAHAHA!!What eiyer?! It's sooo cute ok!And I never own my own dog before!


How can you not resist such cuuuuuuuuuuuute doggie?!?!!?!?!?HOW?!?!?!





Fine lar..I fair fair abit....I know u guys not working yet la..NExt time when working oni get me then....









NEXT!!!









Adidas shoesss!!!And Original wan ah!hahahaahahahaa....Red colour or Purple!hahahaa....Don't know my size?Bring me there to choose then!hhahaahaha






Haihs...not ur budget?Fine fine fine!Then...





FRIENDS DVD!!COMPLETE SET OK!


They are soooo funny la!hahaahaha




Ok la..Now i talk sincere sincere stuff then...






Just, treat me Baskin Robbins Ice cream!Mint Chocolate Chip!HAHA!Or haegan Dazs also no problem la!hahaahahhaahaha



mmmm...Ice cream!



Too expensive too!?!?!?!FINE FINE!


Dik Cerdas Comic book!From volume 15-where ever you want to buy..=)




It's just soo funny la!hahahahahaa





Too expensive lagi?*sigh*



Fine fine...Just treat me to some food or something...*STARBUCKS!!!!*



Still expensive?!?!!?Fine fine!



Just....Teman me makan then. Easy enough kan?(Better if you suddenly surprise me with a cake..HAHAAHAHA)



If it's too much for you, fine la..Just sms me or wish me la!Facebook ke..call ke.....card ke...watever also can..Then I know you're sincere..HAAHAHA...



Conclusion: See!I've listed what I wanted already. So, get them for me la!HAAHAH!!



P.S: Actually What I really wish is that you guys remembered my birthday and just wish me..A simple "Happy Birthday!" will do...=) seriously. I am a very very simple person..=)

2 comments:

rujiun said...

Eh you're a simple person meh.
you seem to ask for alot of things.
why in the world would you want a touch screen phone? W910 works well. good enough. haha.
ipod? use lah. W910. whats the point of a walkman phone? haha. get the latest itouch. cooler :)
and wei. golden or silver necklace wait for boyfriend then request la kay? i bet he will buy you platinum ones. no worries.
uh. didnt know you were a PSP person -.-
the rest. adidas shoes, friends series(get from michelle lah!) baskin robins icecream (Haagen Daazs [whatever the spelling is] is better!) etc all very affordable la.
i buy you starbucks la okay. when i return from aus at the end of the year. haha.

btw, your bday still so long more to go la -.-||

xwei said...

Hahaaha...ur comment dam long la...-_- i ask for alot things..bt i don care if i get it or not ma...just my dream list ma..=P hahaahaha...starbucks....i drink it almost everytime i go out man.....can die...lol....haagen dazs is expensive ma...dats why i'm simple...haahahahahahaaha....long more meh?less than a month...and it means...nearer to my finals...sigh....