Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Bye Bye

No more sms-ing,


No more tempting her coming to my house by using my dog, Hiro.


No more playing luxor and laughing when she dieded in that game and when I playing the game she feeel like cekik-ing me cuz i dam dumb..lol...


No more playing hidden objects which I downloaded overnight soo many games..And I dam dumb to download those scary ones. But it's to show that I have sharper eyes than her..as I getta find those hard hard ones..So now no more sharp eyes edi..=(


No more laughing over stupid stuff


No more teasing over funny stuff


No more exchanging stuff. Always giving each other stuff..-___- Say don't give edi still give..
No more listening to her complains...lolx....


No more chatting in msn(well...there is gua?but not so often..oh actually also memang seldom chat msn wan..)


No more listening to her asking for help in assignments..(ahaha..kind soul like me...how to say no?hmm?)


No more laughing at her when she did something stupid..hahahaa....which...for now i actually forget what she did...

No more getting phone bills whenever she's at my house..(hahaa....dam sui hor...)
Oh oh..No more laughing at her when playing RO cuz...-_- her com so slow...hahaahahahahahahaha..and mine...so fast!tsk tsk....and the time when supposed to be capture monster becomes monocell!hahahaa...Next time play lagi wei..

Most of all,
No more getting birthday wishes (since she kedekut...balance got so many still say so little..-__-)
No more presents....(sigh..lolx....Nvm go australia and buy from there la..nicer ma..lol...hahahaahaha...and keeeep la....when u back give me...oh dam thick face la me..)

Why all also start with "No more"...hahaha..


Haha..sounds like..either one of us gonna die or something la...Sure she will reply...Like I not coming back edi issit!lol....Fun ma...See la..Made this post specially for you woh....hahahaa...But too bad can't go to airport to say bye bye...So fun to say bye bye..then when u wanna walk in...u ter-drop...ah..dat part....so sad can't video it...nola..my imagination..lol...Well, All the Best in everything u are doing, and...Don't change!If change become hardworking(which i think NEVER?) then ok la....Oh..Keep in touch and Take Care!



Nice anot the box?


Nice le...I ownself tie wan le!(Big achievement!)



What's inside the box!hahaha



A jar of starsssssss....



Oh oh..Ang pau!hahaahaha


P.S: Eh hope you like the present I prepared for u!haha..Eh...I made those stars by myself wan ok!not buy wan lar!-_-But also a compliment wei...i fold like a pro...=P

No comments: