Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve

Yesterday(supposed to be today,but I uploaded the pictures till its 11.58pm...) was Chinese Moo(New) Year Eve and also my uncle Birthday. So, for lunch, I prayed to my grandfather, then we have popiah!heheh....Then after that we cut cake lo..
The cake, Mango Passion Yogurt.
Not bad the taste.
My uncle looking at the cake..lol

My uncle and his mother (my grandmother)

My uncle and aunty(his wife)

My uncle and his sisters and mother and wife.

Oh...ALMOST surrounded by girls!Except my brother!hahahaha..

My uncle and his brother(my father)
After all the taking pictures before singing the song, then oni we sing...so long...Lucky the candle din burn finish..hahahaha..

The video of the birthday song..Then after that, my uncle said, "Aiyah.Since it's my birthday, Come!I belanja u all Buffet la!hahahaha.."(No lah!Just Joking! =) But he memang wanna bring us go for buffet edi..Instead of steamboat every year....This year, a change...Moooo ma!hahahaha...last year, chit chit(rat sound) hehehe..)
We went to La Meridian for buffet at Latest Recipe. It's an international type buffet. Japanese, Chinese, Indian....I forgotten..=P
Family picture.

Family picture.
The three boys..My cousin, cousin and brother.
Another cousin(younger than me, but taller...ish..i dam short..)

My uncle and aunty
My aunties.
Wanted to take picute,but I eating fruit la..how to smile!lol..NG!NG!(No Good)

Haha..Me and my mother

My grandmother and uncle.
After that, we continued eating and eating and eating..LOL..until the shop closes....Oh, btw, my uncle got a complimentary cheese cake...omg...dam full edi....so ta pau only la...lol..Then came home..and update my blog..Haha..
Well, since it's edi 12.08 am, I wanna take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy Moo Year!!!hahahaha....May all of you and your family have a blissful and posperous and happy and wealthy and healthy year ahead!!! =)
P.S: I am still single, so Ang Pau na lai!!!!! hahahahahaahahahahahaah!

No comments: