Friday, July 4, 2008

RELAXXXXXXXXX!!!!

Yay!After looonnng months of sleepless nights(mostly lah..not whole month!sat and sun can sleeep lah!) now no more assignments anymore!YET lah....there is psychology assignment sooon to come!!noooo!!!!!hahaha....so....dats why we better sleeeeeeeeep now...(better still,hibernate) so next time we can tahan!hahahaa...so...since i am quite bored...lemme show u all some pictures of...TOWEL..hahaahaha..yeah! T-O-W-E-L!!hahaha.....nolah..."towel" actually...hehehe


Awww!!CUTE LEH!!!!

AHAHAHAHA!!SO WHITE!!!!

I wouldn't be shocked if suddenly one day i come out from the toilet and take that as a towel!LOL

TOWEL!!!!SO WHITE!!!I WAN THIS!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!But like cant c the eyes rite!
hahhha...blanketed with skin....swt..wrinkled skin!its their beauty!the more wrinkle u have..the more beautiful u are!!HAHAH

awww...

speechless!i wan i wan i wan!

Looks like intestine leh?lol...

Haha...done with "intestine" dog..hehe...hmmm...oh!recently me and my classmate keeps singing nursery rhymes..LOL...from "ABC" to "Baa baa black sheeeeeeeeep!" to "Old MacDonald had a farm...~~~E I E I OOOO~~~~~" to "This old man!(nice song!but i dunno the lyrics..AHAHAHAH)" to " If You're Happy and You know It"!!hhahaha....yeah!childhood memories!ehehhee....oh oh..not only that...we also like...say random things...like whatever we see...for example...if we are in a classroom, then one say table the other person must fast fast say another thing which is in the room...like..table!then chair!then pencil!then pen!and it goess onnn and on....its fun!seriously!and it makes u feel awake!and kill boredom!hahaha...while waiting for the bus...we did dat...soooo fun!hehehe....

So, as a conclusion...If your happy and u know,clap ur hands(CLAP CLAP)hahahaha...

No comments: