Friday, June 20, 2008

The Greatest Love of all

Well, as we all know...humans...some are not perfectly born normal....some are borned with autism,Down syndrome,deafness,blindness,dumbness(not dumb as in stupid ok!), dyslexia(difficulty in reading and spelling),and many more...

And, recently,I watched a Singaporean Chinese Drama from astro....at first I didn't like it..but after I watched a while more...I started to feel touched by the story...The title of the show is "The Greatest Love of All". It does teach us to treat all humans equally the same...and not discriminate them...not to look down on them as they are not born normal.

This show is really nice..should watch..anywayz..there is one thing that caught my attention....there is one actress in the show....which only wears ear ring only at one side...hahahaa...on the left side.....next time we should do like that...but i wanna put on the right, because i am alwiz right(hahahaha joking)

Well, this show really make me realised that....blind or not, deaf or not, Down syndrome or not, autistic or not, they are ALL still humans!and they too have feeelings!therefore, we should treat them equally and not give them that look which shows u look down on them...

We should imagine IF we were them and understand that they too, don't want to be born like that!But...what to do?We can't choose our life right?Its Fated already...ever since we were born....But, if given choices, I am sure we would not want to choose to be abnormal right!?but i think we could change our life....but we should also accept that life is like that and accept what we were given as....there is some reasons why THE ONE gave us life like that..so just be fortunate and live life to the fullest!Don't give up just because of a small matter....We wouldn't know when we would die...maybe tomorrow?NOW?later?next year? next week?next hour? Who knows? ONLY one person knows....Therefore, we should appreciate every moment every hour every seconds every minutes in our life everyday!

No comments: